To ensure that you receive the most appropriate information and best service, when you visit www.medikara.bg, information and data will be collected by using the so-called “cookies”.
This helps us provide you with a personalized experience when you visit our site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your device so that the site can recognize your computer.
There are two types of cookies – permanent and temporary or “session” cookies.
Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a long time.
- We and our service providers can use the following types of cookies: Essential cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary for our site to perform its functions. We use these cookies, for example:
– to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our site so that we can provide our services;
– in order to be able to comply with our Terms and Conditions and to maintain the security of our services.
- Performance and functionality cookies. These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to personalize your online experience on our website. We use these cookies, for example:
– to remember your preferences, so you do not have to always enter information you’ve already provided (for example, when you enter your details to access our services or when you use the inquiry form);
– to collect information about how our users use our services so that we can improve our site and our services and market research (for example, information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, sharing, page likes, last visited pages, and more.
- Ad Cookies. We use these cookies, for example:
– to receive information about the way you use our website, such as pages you visit or how you react to ads, to provide you with ads that are tailored to you;
– to determine which are the most popular parts of our site;
– to monitor the use of our services and our site (frequency and time);
– to monitor the success of a product / service;
– to determine how often you and other users visit our site
– to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our site and ourselves can be improved.
– often these cookies aim to deliver ads that match you, both on our site and outside. These types of ads are known as “interest-based advertising.” Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
- Seasonal Cookies. We may also use session cookies, for example:
– to allow you to navigate between the individual pages of our site. This practice is known as “single sign-on”;
– to recognize you when you return to our site to use our services;
We use cookie information to make our website more enjoyable and user-friendly and so we can provide personalized recommendations.
We also use third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Below are third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
Google Analytics – to generate statistics for site traffic and traffic sources.
Social networks Facebook, Google plus, etc ..
E-mail sending systems.
How are cookies deleted?
You can choose whether to accept the cookies by yourself or not. If you want to know when your computer gets a cookie, you can set up your browser so that it notifies you about it. This allows you to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer may be set to reject all cookies. If you want to find out how to do this, visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser disabling the cookie feature will prevent parts of our site from functioning properly.
More about your browser and cookies:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web
www.medikara.bg is not responsible if the user has not read the latest version of these terms.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Authority within the meaning of Art. 181n, para. 4 PPAs are the Conciliation Commissions to the Consumer Protection Commission.